Make Your Home More Energy Efficient and Save!
Great news! Congress reinstated to very popular Federal Tax Credits for energy-efficient home improvements - like high efficiency furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps.
These credits are retroactive, meaning that improvements made in 2012 and 2013 qualify.
Several key tax incentives for energy efficiency improvements that expired at the end of 2011 were extended through December 31, 2013 through the reinstatement of the American Tax Payer Relief Act of 2012.
Specifically, these credits are available:
- $50 for a furnace fan called a main air circulating fan.
- $150 for a natural gas, propane or oil furnace or hot water boiler with an annual fuel utilization efficiency rate (AFUE) of 95 percent or greater.
- $300 for an electric heat pump water heater with an energy factor of at least 2.0.
- $300 for a highly efficient electric heat pump.
- $300 for a highly efficient central air conditioner.
- $300 for a natural gas, propane or oil water heater with an energy factor of at least 0.82 or a thermal efficiency of at least 90 percent.
More information on the Federal Tax Credits at www.ase.org/tax credits.
More great savings from your utility companies:
Rather than focusing on a single component like single-paned windows or an older air conditioning system, or leaky duct work, we assess how improvements to all of these components can work together to provide:
- Fewer drafts
- Consistent temperatures across rooms,
- Better ventilation and humidity control
- Lower utility bills
Contact us today to see if you qualify - 330-908-0281 or 440-248-9100
Are You a Member of The Royal Family?
Twice a year cleaning, 15% discount on all repairs, no over-time, ever.
Enjoy the membership privileges of being a member our Royal Family.
Sign up is quick and easy! Just call us now to enroll: 330-908-0281 or 440-248-9100